IT’S time to couple up your clothes with this season’s most stylish co-ords.
From cosy two-piece knits to statement suits, co-ordinated tracksuits and twee twin-sets, the high street is packed with matching outfits.
Celebs including Kylie Jenner, Jade Thirlwall and Gemma Collins have given co-ords their stamp of approval too, and sales have soared by 80 per cent since the start of September.
So whether you want to slouch around at home or head to a socially-distanced office, the message is you’re winning if you’re twinning. Abby McHale shows you how.
DENIM co-ords might make you think of Britney and Justin but this time around they are cool and casual.
Layering a shirt underneath breaks up the dark-blue palette of the outfit and draws the eye upwards – which is good if you want to focus other’s attention to your face. The cinched waistband on the trousers will add shape to your figure while still being comfortable.
- Denim top, £28, and trousers, £28, Next – buy here
- Shirt, £22.50, Marks & Spencer – buy here
- Shoes, £19.99, New Look – buy here
DON'T be duped by this look – it really is a two-piece. The bold Seventies-style pattern will glide over your body and give you a streamlined silhouette.
Add a block colour coat such as this beige to break up the pattern. Wear with heeled boots to elongate your figure from head to toe.
- Beige coat, £62, Next – buy here
- Patterned top, £12, and skirt, £15, Primark – buy here
- Boots, £34.99, Reserved – buy here
- Bag, £35, Marks & Spencer – buy here
Lunch with the girls
TO hop on board the co-ord train – without looking like a single print threw up on you – this matching skirt and scarf combination is perfect.
It gives a subtle nod to the trend while the cream blouse breaks up the bold pattern. Tuck in the blouse to create an hourglass shape.
- Blouse, £35, Marks & Spencer – buy here
- Skirt, £75, and scarf, £20, Spirit & Grace – buy here
- Shoes, £23.99, New Look – buy here
- Bag, £6, F&F at Tesco – buy here
INSTEAD of frocks for date-night dinner and cocktails with the girls, opt for a slinky co-ord.
This slouchy suit is in fuchsia – one of the hottest colours of the season – and provides an extravagant look without you having to make too much effort. The belted blazer is also great for cinching in your waist, and the wide-leg trousers will skim over wider hips.
- Pink suit jacket, £69.99, and trousers, £49.99, Mango – buy here
- Shoes, £45, Asos – buy here
DRESSING up doesn’t mean that you can’t be comfortable. Knitted two-pieces are the ultimate in style and comfort.
This peach set from Asos is a knit co-ord that looks smart enough for a casual day out when paired with chunky boots.
If you are petite and want to wear a long cardigan, opt for a thinner material so you won’t end up being swamped in fabric.
- Peach cardigan, £32, and skirt, £24, Asos – buy here
- Knitted top, £15.99, Topshop – buy here
- Boots, £49.99, Reserved – buy here
GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article