I bought $3k of returned Amazon products for $400 – I even bagged a Robot vacuum

JUST as one man's trash can be another man's treasure, one man's Amazon returns can also be another person's big find.

Liquidation expert and educator David Guzman is proving this true one TikTok video at a time.


Guzman, who teaches people how they can become successful product resellers and business owners, revealed in a video that a person can make thousands of dollars off of just one Amazon return bin.

Specifically, he showed followers on April 2 what a $400 box of Amazon returns can get them.

According to him, the box he showed from wholesale and supply company Vegas Liquidation had $3,000 of brand new but returned goods in it that people can resell for a profit.

"Anybody can purchase this.

Read more in lifestyle

I dumpster-dived and found $1200 worth of perfect condition goods

I worked at Walmart – the secrets staff don’t want you to know

"No business license or anything is needed," he claimed.

Some of the items in the pallet included a brand new Sweeping Robot vacuum cleaner, a Camelbak water bottle, magnetic eyelashes, and children's toys.

In another video, Guzman claimed that on average, 90 percent of the returned items are in perfect condition, and the other 10 percent have been returned because they're defective.

Of course, you never know what you're getting in a huge lot like this, which is why it's important to go through each item before reselling it to make sure you're not selling a broken product.

Robert Terkla, a reseller, showed how time-consuming but rewarding this process can be in a video he previously posted online.

Read More on The US Sun

Kourtney Kardashian’s fans think she’s PREGNANT after Travis Barker Grammys date

Shocking new details emerge in case of missing girl, 6, found under stairs

In his video, he sorted through a pallet of Amazon and Best Buy returns.

He paid $500 for the lot and believes he will make $3,000 in profit.


We pay for your stories!

Do you have a story for The US Sun team?

Email us at [email protected] or call 212 416 4552.

Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS

    Source: Read Full Article