SUMMER'S on it's way, and there's no better time to update your wardrobe.
Luckily for shoppers TU at Sainsbury's has announced 25 per cent off clothing over the bank holiday.
However you'll need to be quick if you want to pick up a bargain as the savings are only available until Monday.
- Save up to 25 per cent at TU – click here
Tu's deals are available online & in-store, whilst stocks last and will end of the 25 May.
Whether you're looking for new summer staples, wardrobe updates, or some new threads for your little ones it's all here.
Womens, mens, kids and baby ranges are included in the deals, and you can see the full range here.
Not sure where to start? We've picked out our favourites below.
- Navy Buckle Mules, £12 WAS £16 – buy here
- Petite Blue Denim Jacket, £16.50, WAS £22 – buy here
- Ivory Side Button Detail Box Pleat Skirt, £15, WAS £20 – buy here
- Brown Animal Print Raffia Wedge Sling Back, £13.50, WAS £18 – buy here
- Yellow Gingham Button-Through Sundress, £16.50, WAS £22 – buy here
- Mustard Yellow Macrame Shopper Bag, £9, WAS £12 – buy here
- Navy Breton Stripe T-Shirt, £4.50, WAS £6 – buy here
- Yellow & White Stripe Crew Neck T-Shirt, £6, WAS £9 – buy here
- Hawaiian Print Regular Fit Shirt, £12, WAS £16 – buy here
- Navy Blue Check Chino Shorts, £10.50, WAS £14 – buy here
Topshop unveiled the new 2020 ‘it’ dress Willow and it’s perfect for effortless summer dressing.
Plus Fearne Cotton launched her Yoga range for Sweaty Betty and it looks amazing.
And cult favourite Vans have launched their Neon Collection – and here’s where you can buy them.
Source: Read Full Article