Foodgod is joining stars like Robert De Niro, Drake and Leonardo DiCaprio by adding his name to the All In Challenge.
The man formerly known as Jonathan Cheban exclusively announced to Page Six on Thursday that he’ll be giving a fan the opportunity to dine with him at a swanky restaurant in New York, Los Angeles, Miami or Chicago when it reopens for service.
“I had to be creative with my own Foodgod challenge,” he said. “Whoever wins, I’m going to take them out to dinner with the Foodgod at one of the hottest restaurants in the country … I’m going to fly them in to have dinner with me at whatever restaurant they pick.”
The 46-year-old foodie’s restaurant selections are Cipriani, Catch, Nobu, Carbone, Craig’s, Prime 112, Komodo, Papi Steak, Tao and RPM Steak.
He will also give the winner $1,000 to spend at each of the other restaurants to use at their leisure.
“They’ll be able to walk in through the back-door entrance like Jennifer Aniston at Craig’s and sit with the owner,” he explained. He’ll secure reservations for the winner for each restaurant, and also teased that one of his VIP pals — Kim Kardashian is his best friend — could stop by when they dine in LA.
Foodgod’s hoping that people will return to restaurants as soon as the country’s stay-home orders are lifted to rejuvenate business.
“The restaurants [in Miami] are anxious to do some kind of open with distancing,” he told Page Six earlier this week. “They’ve already missed the entire spring break, Passover and Easter crowds this year.”
Philadelphia 76ers minority owner Michael Rubin launched the challenge earlier this month and will be donating all proceeds to America’s Food Fund, No Kid Hungry and Meals on Wheels. A number of A-listers have already committed to offering their fans once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Foodgod kicked off his charitable giving last week when he delivered a truck full of drinks to Miami’s Mount Sinai Hospital and University of Miami Health Center.
Source: Read Full Article