Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have reportedly offered a job to Hollywood advisor Rebecca Mostow to help run their lives in the US.
The royal couple are thought to have tried to recruit the experienced aide after moving into their Beverly Hills home with son Archie earlier this year.
Rebecca has previously worked with big celebrity names like David and Victoria Beckham, who Meghan was said to have fallen out with previously, as well as notable musicians Prince and Seal.
Get exclusive celebrity stories and fabulous photoshoots straight to your inbox with OK's daily newsletter. You can sign up at the top of the page.
Dancing On Ice 'films lockdown episodes' as ITV chiefs fear coronavirus will stop show from going ahead
Liam Payne says he's 'very hopeful' of a One Direction reunion as 10-year-anniversary draws closer
A source told The Sun on Sunday that the 70 year old is the perfect match for Meghan, 38, and her 35 year old other half, whose son just turned one, as they get settled into their new lives after stepping down as senior members of the Royal Family.
They said: "Rebecca is extremely discreet, diligent and professional and has been around high-end celebrities for decades.
“She’s exactly what Harry and Meghan were looking for and came highly recommended.
“Rebecca has her work cut out. But then, working with Prince can’t have been a walk in the park.”
It comes as Meghan's rival Piers Morgan recently opened up about his criticism of the brunette beauty and her husband, admitting he may have gone too far.
The Good Morning Britain host, 55, has hit out at the couple several times on his ITV daytime show, including claiming he was “ghosted” by the former Suits actress when she began dating Prince Harry.
Recently, Piers slammed the couple amid claims Harry is finding life in LA “challenging”.
He said: “I don't think Harry and Meghan wanted to be on the front pages today, I think they probably just wanted to be quiet but they’re on the front pages because one of their friends had spoken to Harry and said he’s finding it challenging.
What are the royal family doing in lockdown? Kate and William make video calls as Fergie reads bedtime stories
“Of course this grates because they are currently in a mansion, which they are probably not even paying for, in Malibu, in Los Angeles, self-isolating having to do nothing at all. Nobody wants to hear about Prince Harry’s challenging life.
“Again, he’s not given an interview but I would advise all their friends to not do this. We don’t want to hear about the struggle and battle of celebrities in multi-million pound mansions."
But, Piers has now appeared to take a U-turn on his criticisms of the couple an the interview with The Times. He said: “Have I taken things a bit too far? Probably.”
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
Vicky Pattison gushes over boyfriend Ercan Ramadan as she reveals he 'always wants to have sex'
Piers has also said he will change his approach in the future.
He continued: “Do I think that will govern and temper how I talk about them going forward? Absolutely.”
Piers also said: “It's probably not wise, if you're a columnist, to make things too personal.”
Source: Read Full Article