MANCHESTER CITY look to have one hand on the Premier League trophy but have a tough game against Arsenal next.
Pep Guardiola's side have already beaten Arsenal twice this season, but he'll be after a third successive victory against his old apprentice Mikel Arteta.
What time does Arsenal vs Man City kick-off?
- Arsenal's huge game with Man City will get underway from 4.30pm UK time on Sunday, February 21.
- The clash will take place in London at the Emirates Stadium.
- There will be no fans in attendance because of the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- City's visit to Arsenal will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event.
- You can live stream the action from the Sky Go or NOW TV app, both of which are available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
City have just two injury concerns to worry about but one is player of the season so far Ilkay Gundogan.
The German missed the win over Everton in midweek but Pep Guardiola says he should available for the Arsenal game.
Nathan Ake is still out with a muscle problem for City.
For Arsenal, Kieran Tierney could come back into the CI, while Thomas Partey still has a hamstring injury to nurse.
- Arsenal – 5/1
- Draw – 16/5
- Man City – 1/2
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article