A DRAMATIC end to the Premier League season saw Bournemouth and Watford relegated alongside Norwich City.
And the Championship-bound trio will face a tough task to keep hold of their star players ahead of next season.
SunSport have pulled together a star-studded XI of players that have been relegated.
Foster, 37, showed no signs of slowing down this season as he played all 38 league games for Watford.
He has made 364 appearances in the English top-flight, keeping 88 clean sheets in the process.
It was reported in March that Spurs had their eye on him to provide some competition for Hugo Lloris.
But he ended transfer speculation as he extended his deal with the Hornets in June.
Aarons proved his potential in the top-flight this season after playing 36 times for Norwich.
Tottenham are also believed to be lining up a summer move for the 20-year-old.
In January it was reported that Spurs bosses were phoning Aarons' representatives "every day".
Now Norwich have been relegated, this could be the perfect time for them to swoop.
There's been no shortage of interest in Ake following his incredible 2019/20 campaign.
Manchester City have already made an approach for the 25-year-old Dutch defender.
And SunSport revealed Manchester United and Chelsea are also interested in him.
He was valued by Bournemouth at £80million last summer – but will have to accept around half of that now they have been relegated.
Another centre-back that is expected to cause a stir this summer is Norwich star Ben Godfrey.
Bundesliga duo Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig have already been linked to him.
And he has previously attracted interest from the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal.
Despite Norwich being rock-bottom of the top-flight, Godfrey has impressed during his debut Prem season.
Bournemouth could also lose first-team regular Diego Rico in the summer following his impressive campaign.
The defender played 27 times for the Cherries this season.
In total in the Premier League, he has also chipped in with four assists in 39 games.
He has been with Bournemouth since he joined from Leganes in 2018.
Watford ace Deulofeu missed a huge chunk of the season after he suffered a nasty knee injury.
The 26-year-old underwent surgery after he damaged his ACL during his side's 3-0 win over Liverpool in February.
Prior to his setback, he had found the net four times in 28 appearances.
The former Barcelona star could be on the lookout for a fresh start when he returns from injury.
Doucoure made no secret of his desire to quit Watford during the winter transfer window.
Speaking in January, he boldly admitted: "Yes, I think I will leave Watford.
"The club are aware of my ambitions and want to help me go up a level."
The 27-year-old was said to be dreaming of a move to French giants Paris Saint-Germain.
Cantwell described the 2019/20 campaign as a "real learning curve" as Norwich were relegated.
He admitted it has been a dream to play for his local team and apologised for not keeping the team up.
Some fans were convinced it was a farewell message as he been linked to a long-list of clubs.
Leicester and Newcastle are the latest two teams to join the race for the midfielder's signature.
Manchester United, Tottenham, Liverpool and Bayern Munich are also reportedly monitoring the England Under-21 ace.
The Red Devils could reignite their interest in Bournemouth's Joshua King this summer.
In total, he has scored 48 goals and made 14 assists in 161 top-flight appearances.
In January it was reported that King was desperate to make his return to Old Trafford.
He played for United from 2009 until 2013, but was shipped out on loan to Preston, Borussia Monchengladbach, Hull City and Blackburn.
The 30-year-old was linked with a move to Besiktas before Norwich's 5-0 defeat to Manchester City on Sunday.
Reports from Turkey had claimed Pukki had held talks with the Istanbul club.
But Daniel Farke played down rumours that the forward will leave the Canaries this summer.
He said: "We want him to recover, have a fresh start and I am pretty confident he will be an unbelievably important player for us next season."
Deeney, 32, admitted he did not know whether he had played his final game for Watford after the defeat to Arsenal.
He has one year to run on his current deal, but has opened the door to leaving the club this summer.
He said: "I honestly don't know if this is going to be my last game at Watford or in the Premier League.
"If I do ultimately stop playing for Watford as of now I've had a great run."
Source: Read Full Article