LOOKING for an excuse to jet off to a new city this autumn?
British Airways has launched a flash sale with holidays to top European destinations from just £31pp a night, including flights and hotels.
The sale will only be live until October 18, so you'll have to be quick to bag one of these bargain deals.
- Check out the British Airways European holiday sale here
The sale includes your flights from London Gatwick and your accommodation.
The accommodation is available on different basis, from self-catering and bed and breakfast to half-board and all-inclusive.
Read More Travel Deals
Best family hotels in Benidorm according to TripAdvisor – deals from £32pppn
EasyJet flights go on sale for summer 2023 – with fares from £29.99
All the holidays are ATOL protected, and every holiday includes 23kg of checked baggage per person too.
Destinations include hotspots in France, Italy, Spain, Poland and Portugal – to name a few.
If you're looking for a weekend escape, two nights in Nice, France, are available from £129 per person.
The deal, which works out at £64.50pp a night, includes overnight stays at the Hipark by Adagio Nice and flights from London Gatwick in November.
Most read in City breaks
Premier Inn has rooms from £11pp a night – and kids eat FREE this autumn
You can visit a top Belgian Christmas market from £59pp this December
From tasty tapas to fabulous flamenco, 10 reasons to visit Seville
From sun-filled roof terraces to cheap food, Barcelona has so much to offer
Here are some of the best two-night stays we've found in the sale:
- Two nights at DB Hotel Verona Airport & Congress in Verona, Italy – from £129pp
- Two nights at Grand Majestic Plaza in Prague, Czech Republic – from £149pp
- Two nights at Holiday Inn Lyon French Alps, France – from £149pp
- Two nights at NH Bologna Villanova in Bologna, Italy- from £149pp
- Two nights at Leonardo Royal Hotel Warsaw in Warsaw – from £149pp
- Two nights at Hilton Garden Inn in Milan, Italy – from £149pp
If you're after a week-long European holiday, the biggest bargain we've found is in Faro, in the Algarve, with seven nights costing from £219pp at the Rocha Brava Village Resort.
The deal works out at £31pp a night, and it's on a room-only basis – perfect if you'd rather explore the surrounding area than spend time in your hotel.
The hotel features a tennis court and fitness centre, plus muscle massages with specialist treatment at the beauty centre.
Here are some of the best seven-night stays we've found this autumn and winter:
- Seven nights at Hotel Nerja Club & Spa in Malaga, Spain – from £219pp
- Seven nights at Luna Holiday Complex in Malta – from £229pp
- Seven nights at PortoBay Falesia Hotel in Algarve, Faro, Albufeira – from £229pp
- Seven nights at Montegordo Hotel Apartamentos & Spa in Algarve, Faro, Monte Gordo – from £242pp
- Seven nights at Pestana Vila Sol, Vilamoura in Algarve, Faro, Vilamoura – from £259pp
If you’re looking for other travel deals, we’ve found the cheapest flights to top holiday destinations from £12 return, including Italy, Spain and USA.
Read More on The Sun
Tom Parker’s wife breaks down as clip of her late husband plays at NTAs
Cheapest time to run appliances revealed – including with British Gas and EDF
We've also found the best holidays from £28pp a night this autumn.
Staycations are particularly great for winter too, and we’ve found some really cheap ones here.
Source: Read Full Article