ENGLAND'S most capped Wag Coleen Rooney will be at Wembley to roar on the Three Lions, we can reveal.
Coleen, 35, has more tournament experience than any other Wag.
She watched legend hubby – who retired as England captain with 120 caps – at the Euros in 2004, 2012 and 2016.
She was also at the World Cups in 2006, 2010 and 2014.
Coleen posted a snap of her and boys Kai, 11, Klay, eight, and five-year-old Kit at a train station with the caption: "Off to London."
It is believed ex-Manchester United striker Wayne, 35, and their youngest – three-year-old Cass – will join them ahead of today’s 2pm kick-off.
Coleen's last appearance as an England Wag came in 2018 when Wayne played a starring role in the World Cup qualifiers.
He later hung up his boots and is now manager at Championship side Derby County.
A source said: "Coleen and the boys are so excited.
"This will be a totally different experience for Coleen because Wayne is no longer playing.
EURO 2020 BETTING SPECIAL – NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
- 🏴 Group kings: 30/1 on England to qualify for the knockouts
- ⚽️ Opening game: England 35/1 to beat Croatia
- 🏴 Shirt deal: England 20/1 to wear white home shirt
- ⚽️ Sharp shooters: 40/1 England to have 2+ shots on target v Croatia
- 🏴 Bet builder: 88/1 tip for England vs Croatia
WIN £50,000 with Dream Team Euros
Dream Team Euros is HERE!
The best fantasy football game to accompany Euro 2020 has arrived.
And you can play absolutely FREE for your chance to win the £50,000 jackpot.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR FREE!
Dream Team Euros
- £50,000 jackpot
- The best fantasy football game this summer
- Play in mini-leagues against your mates, colleagues, family members – and some hand-picked celebrities
- FREE to play
"It'll probably be more enjoyable without that added stress.
"She and the boys can go and they can enjoy the day as a family – and hope England get a win."
Last month, Wayne and eldest son Kai flew to Poland to watch Manchester United in the Europa League final but left disappointed when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side were beaten on penalties by Villarreal.
Source: Read Full Article