POLAND get their Euro 2020 campaign underway against Slovakia in a Central European derby.
Robert Lewandowski and co won their qualifying group and will hope for a repeat of their performance in 2016 when they got all the way to the quarter-final before going out on penalties to eventual winners Portugal.
Neighbours Slovakia meanwhile struggled in qualifying but progressed via the play-offs with a 2-1 win over Northern Ireland at Windsor Park.
Spain and Sweden are the other two teams in Group E.
What time does Poland vs Slovakia kick off?
- Poland vs Slovakia takes place on Monday, June 14.
- The match kicks off at 5pm UK time.
- That's 6pm in Warsaw and Bratislava.
- Last time the two sides met competitively, Slovakia were 1-0 winners in Poland in a 2009 World Cup qualifier.
What TV channel is Poland vs Slovakia on and can I live stream it?
- Poland vs Slovakia is live on ITV1.
- To stream the game live, head to the ITV Hub.
- TVP are showing Euro 2020 live in Poland while Sport Klub and Sport TV are the Slovakian broadcasters.
Can I watch Poland vs Slovakia for free?
- Yes. ITV and the ITV Hub are FREE for all UK viewers with a TV licence.
- Get your TV licence here.
Get the latest Poland vs Slovakia team news here.
- Lukasz Fabianski
- Wojciech Szczesny
- Kukasz Skorupski
- Kamil Glik
- Maciej Rybus
- Bartosz Bereszynski
- Jan Bednarek
- Tomasz Kedziora
- Pawel Dawidowicz
- Michal Helik
- Kamil Piatkowski
- Tymoteusz Puchacz
- Grzegorz Krychowiak
- Piotr Zielinski
- Mateusz Klich
- Karol Linetty
- KamiL Jozwiak
- Przemyslaw Frankowski
- Jakub Moder
- Przemyslaw Placheta
- Kacper Kozlowski
- Robert Lewandowski (c)
- Arkadiusz Milik
- Dawid Kownacki
- Jakub Swierczok
- Karol Swiderski
Martin Dubravka (GK)
Dusan Kuciak (GK)
Marek Rodak (GK)
Marek Hamsik (c)
Source: Read Full Article