Spooky season has arrived and it’s time to start feeling festive and frightened. However, Halloween is probably nowhere near as exciting in adulthood as it was when you were a little kid. That’s why you should spend this year’s haunted holiday rewatching all your favorite Disney Channel Halloween episodes. After all, wearing a costume is definitely not the only way to celebrate. You could also microwave some popcorn, light your favorite autumn-scented candles, and relive your childhood by touring the scariest corners of Disney+.
Between Lizzie McGuire turning into a zombie and Raven Baxter toying around with an old magic spell book, these 13 Halloween episodes will get you in the Halloween spirit and transport you back in time:
- Boy Meets World, “And Then There Was Shawn”: Detention is bad enough, but in this classic episode, it turns into a full-blown murder mystery. When Corey, Shawn, Topanga, Angela, and Kenny discover a dead body and an eerie message on the blackboard, they all have to uncover whodunnit.
- The Proud Family, “A Hero For Halloween”: Penny Proud is definitely not having the Halloween of her dreams. However, after taking a bite of her father’s Proud Snacks, she mysteriously gains superpowers and uses them to fight crime.
- Lizzie McGuire, “Night of the Day of the Dead”: In this episode, high school bully Kate Sanders pushes it too far by insulting Miranda’s Day of the Dead skeleton figurines and Lizzie is tasked with “brat-sitting” little brother Matt during her school’s annual Fright Night.
- That’s So Raven, “Don’t Have a Cow”: Raven and her best friend Chelsea turn to an old magic spell book to help them create jaw-dropping Halloween costumes. Unfortunately, the magic turns out to be unpredictable, and they accidentally turn themselves into cows.
- Even Stevens, “A Very Scary Story”: What are Principal Wexler and Coach Tugnut up to in this episode? They’re turning all their students into obedient, milk-drinking zombies, that’s what.
- Hannah Montana, “Torn Between Two Hannahs”: What could be scarier than Hannah Montana’s true identity being exposed? In this episode, Luanne, Miley’s cousin from Tennessee, threatens to do just that.
- The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, “The Ghost of Suite 613”: There’s nothing better than a good old-fashioned ghost story. In this episode, London Tipton shares a scary story about a ghost that lives in the hotel. While Zack wants to see the ghost, Cody is terrified.
- The Suite Life on Deck, “The Ghost and Mr. Martin”: Writing a paper is hard work, but when their ship docks in New Orleans, it only gets harder. Zack encounters the ghost of the captain of a sunken steamship and is convinced the ghost needs his help.
- Kim Possible, “October 31st”: In this episode, the scariest thing of all is a lie. Kim Possible lies to get out of trick-or-treating with her best friend Ron, and the lie becomes a monster in and of itself.
- Phil of the Future, “Halloween”: Debbie turns into an evil cyborg and forces students to bake 50,000 cupcakes. Can Phil save the day and save Halloween?
- Phineas and Ferb, “That’s the Spirit”: Phineas and his friends throw an incredible haunted house. However, things get chaotic when the full moon turns Dr. Doofenshmirtz into a terrifying “were-cow” that terrorizes everyone and everything.
- So Weird, “Boo”: Of course, every episode of this classic Disney Channel series is spooky. However, this episode is particularly perfect for Halloween, as it’s about a town where spirits return to the realm of the living on Oct. 31 and drag mortals back with them.
- The Wizards of Waverly Place, “Halloween”: This Halloween, the Russos need to turn their annual haunted house event up a notch, so they hire some real ghosts to frighten people. What could go wrong?
Source: Read Full Article