Dancing On Ice star Ben Foden’s daughter rushed to hospital after nasty accident | The Sun

DANCING On Ice star Ben Foden's daughter Farrah was rushed to hospital after a nasty accident inside a parkour gym.

The three-year-old suffered a hairline fracture to her ankle after leaping into a foam pit.

Former rugby ace Ben, 38, shared a picture of his daughter, whose entire leg is now in a cast for up to six weeks, in hospital.

He wrote: "What summer vaca is complete without a trip to the ER."

"So a tiny hairline fracture in the ankle means a cast up to the thigh for toddlers bec they slip out of them so easily. Fml."

Farrah's mum Jackie released a statement explaining how the incident unfolded and said it was "unfathomable" for a toddler to have their movement restricted for such a long period of time.


Ben Foden’s wife Jackie reveals tragic miscarriage

Dancing On Ice and X Factor’s Ben Foden quits fame for surprising normal job

She said Farrah jumped off an elevated platform on the lip of the foam pit but wasn't aware that another child had removed foam blocks from the pit.

The angry mum continued: "She jumped in and her foot hit the floor inside the pit, which insanely wasn't padded."

Ben and Jackie married on board a luxury yacht in Nantucket, Massachusetts, in 2019 shortly after his split from ex-wife Una Healy.

The sportsman said at the time: "I met a girl who seriously swept me off my feet and in a time of hardship showed me love, a deep devoted love."

Most read in Celebrity


Loose Women's Frankie Bridge goes braless in see-through white top

endless pain

Vicky Pattison comforted after revealing life-changing health diagnosis


Inside Miley Cyrus’ family feud as her siblings take sides after parents' split


Kanye’s wife Bianca looks completely naked in jaw-dropping sheer catsuit

Their daughter was born the following year.

Farrah was born three weeks early following health complications.

Jackie said: "So with an original due date of June 12, a few weeks ago I developed cholestatis, which is an elevation in liver enzymes or something.

"I was getting super itchy and blood work showed concerning levels, and it was decided I needed to induce at 37 weeks which is technically considered term."

"After 24 hours of labor, I wasn't dilating, and she needed to be sectioned, so mom and Mark (my stepdad) scrubbed up and had her out in 30 mins.

"(Ben cut the cord which turned out to be super short, which is probably why she wasn't coming down naturally and helping me dilate)."

Source: Read Full Article