Daily Star TV gives you all the latest interviews and spoilers and Ed Gleave will send you telly’s hot takes straight to your inbox every Sunday
New images of Gwrych Castle show that preparations for the new season of I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! are well underway.
The impressive aerial shots of the sprawling grounds near Abergele in Conwy confirms that work has begun on the set for the latest batch of celebrity hopefuls ahead of the expected launch of the show in November.
In images taken over the weekend, a series of white tents have been set up in the grounds and various structures are being built around the site.
The castle closed to the public earlier this month after it was announced that I'm A Celeb would be returning to Wales for a second year as Covid-19 travel restrictions ruled out a return to Australia.
Security patrols have reportedly been upped at the castle in recent weeks in preparation for the ITV production getting underway.
And "emergency works," to help with raising standards of safety on site are also rumoured to have begun last month, including repairs to the roof.
The pictures have been released in advance of an announcement of the expected line-up for the new series of the hit reality show.
Speculation about potential campmates who will be joining presenters Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly is already rife.
Rumoured contestants include Love Island babe Liberty Poole and Eastenders' Max Branning actor Jake Wood.
Reports earlier this week suggested that ITV producers want a more "diverse line-up," this year, with suggestions that they want to include a drag queen on the show.
Former breakfast TV hosts Louise Minchin and Piers Morgan are also among the rumoured stars who could be entering the castle.
Meanwhile I'm A Celeb 2020 runner up Vernon Kay has warned this years batch of campmates to expect a "vicious" array of tasks ahead.
He said: “I’ve heard that it’s going to be more vicious, it’s going to be on a bigger scale. And they’re going to be doing lots more activities.
"I’ve heard this year’s trials are going to be out and about – more of the countryside.”
Vernon also thinks while he and his 2020 campmates all got on pretty well, things might be different this time around as the mood of the country reflects in their on-screen behaviour
He continued: “We all got on – everybody says the tone was perfect. I think that’s a reflection of where we were as a nation, and I think this one will be a reflection of where we are this time.
"We’re back, and it’s going to be more gross and more aggressive.”
I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! is set to return to our screens in November with more details of the programme set to be officially released imminently.
For more of the latest showbiz news from Daily Star, make sure you sign up for one of our newsletters here.
- Ant Mcpartlin
- Declan Donnelly
- Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here
Source: Read Full Article