Sharon Osbourne has sensationally claimed that Prince Andrew should be locked up, with the keys thrown away.
The former X Factor judge returned to screens on Monday (April 25) as she made her TalkTV debut on The Talk, alongside co-host Jeremy Kyle.
As the show got underway, former ITV star Jeremy, 56, discussed the recent case surrounding Prince Andrew after the Duke of York settled a lawsuit with Virginia Giuffre, including a charity donation, after she accused him of sexual assault.
Andrew had vehemently denied ever sexually assaulting Giuffre and the settlement was not an admission of liability
The Queen's son, 62, strongly denies ever meeting Virginia who claims she was around 16/17 at the time of her reported encounters with Andrew.
Speaking on The Talk, Jeremy said: "The Queen's Platinum Jubilee is just weeks away, Her Majesty's celebration should be taking centre stage but it isn't, I'm afraid, the behaviour of other members of the Royal family that continues to overshadow this historic event.
"Now, I reckon if the firm were an actual company, they'd be having a strategic review right now, I think HR would have words with Prince Andrew about inappropriate behaviour."
Never one to mince her words, Sharon, 69, said she was unsure whether anything could be done to help the House of Windsor get "in the straight and narrow".
She fumed: "I don't know whether she can right now, I mean it's gone so far, I think that Andrew is an utter disgrace to the Royal Family.
"He should be locked up in the tower and they should throw the key away!"
Following the allegations, the Duke stepped down as a working royal and defended himself as a private citizen, before being stripped of his His Royal Highness title, military affiliations and royal charity patronages.
While he is rarely seen in the public eye now, he is expected to appear alongside his 96-year-old mother at the upcoming celebrations for her Diamond Jubilee in June.
Andrew last appeared alongside the Queen at the service of celebration for his late father, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh on March 29, when he assisted the Monarch as she walked through Westminster Abbey.
It was reported that the Duke's out of court settlement figure was around £12 million to Giuffre's team, with an additional private charity donation to her organisation, Speak out, Act, Reclaim (Soar), from the Queen.
For more of the latest showbiz news from Daily Star, make sure you sign up for one of our newsletters here.
Source: Read Full Article