TIGER King's Carole Baskin is set to front a new documentary series which exposes animal abusers after she appears on Dancing with the Stars.
The controversial cat activist will feature in the new program that aims to expose those who engage in animal cruelty.
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
According to Variety, Carole, 59, her husband Howard and several others have teamed up with ITV's America's Thinkfactory Media for this new unscripted series.
It will "spotlight the histories, lawsuits and animal rights violations associated with various organisations."
The Baskins issued a joint statement which read: "This is a chance for us to use our new platform to battle the everyday evils facing big cats and so many other animals.
"Working with Thinkfactory on this show will help us further our life's mission, while bringing important stories and information to 'cool cats and kittens' across the country."
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
The series is still in the planning stages as the series has not been given a title or a network or streaming service yet.
Thinkfactory CEO Adam Reed shared: "This partnership and new series fall right into Thinkfactory's wheelhouse, offering a unique new format with incredibly vibrant and passionate individuals at its centre.
"Carole and Howard are fun, intense, unpredictable, wildly driven, and, oh yeah, they've very recently become pop culture sensations.
"We're excited this project will offer them an opportunity to propel their work in unconventional and heart-pounding new ways."
But before that however, Carole's focus is on wowing the judges on Dancing with the Stars.
She joins a line-up that also includes the likes of Backstreet Boys star AJ McLean, Selling Sunset's Chrishell Stause and Desperate Housewives actor Jesse Metcalfe.
For her first routine, Carole performed a Paso doble to 'Eye of the Tiger' with her dance partner Pasha Pashkov, earning a score of 11.
Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness is now streaming on Netflix.
Source: Read Full Article