Woman admits stabbing pal to death after boozy day out but tells court 'I literally can't remember it' | The Sun

A WOMAN has admitted she stabbed her pal to death after a boozy day out but told her murder trial: "I literally can't remember it".

Learose Cheng, 27, is accused of knifing Dylan Bacon, 39, eight times after an afternoon in the pub.

When police arrived, they followed a "trail of blood" to Cheng's home in Liverpool where a stand-off ensued.

Cheng originally claimed she was stabbed in the leg by Dylan, who then "killed himself because he didn't want to go to prison”.

But giving evidence at Liverpool Crown Court, she accepted she inflicted the fatal wounds.

When asked to recall the attack, Cheng added: "All I remember was sitting on the floor and the police were sawing the door down and I was bleeding from my leg.

Read more news

Three hunted over girl’s death ‘flew to Pakistan day before body was found’

Killer who gunned down dad-of-two brags about murder as he raps in jailhouse vid

"I vaguely remember asking why they were putting me in handcuffs, and they said it was for my own safety.

"I remember them saying in the ambulance that I was being arrested for murder. I was like 'what are you talking about?'. I vaguely remember being in hospital."

The court was told her DNA was found on a swab taken from Dylan, while his DNA was inside the bra she was wearing.

Cheng said she has no recollection of having sex with Dylan but claimed she wouldn't have consented as he "wasn't my type".

Most read in The Sun


Britney Spears' husband Sam 'files for divorce' just hours after split


Olympic swimmer tragically found dead by her four-year-old daughter


Britney Spears ‘splits from husband Sam’ and pair is ‘headed for divorce’


My son almost died from drinking Prime – it needs to come off shelves

She added: "If he would have had sex with me, that would have been the thing that caused me to go off me head and the straw that broke the camel's back.

"If someone followed me to my home, come in and did that, that would have really made me lose it."

When asked if she had tried to remember what took place that day, she continued: "I literally cant remember.

"I wish more than anything I could so I could make sense of all of this."

Jurors heard the horror unfolded on March 14 last year after Dylan had been drinking with Cheng and her granddad at the Old Swan, also known as the White House.

Footage showed Cheng making "affectionate gestures" towards Dylan and putting her arm around him before she was "violently sick" at the table.

She left the pub, only to meet up with Dylan later that night when he spotted her out the window of another boozer, it was said.

The pair then continued on to her home where he was allegedly murdered by Cheng.

Dylan managed to stumble out the apartment and was seen with one trainer on and blood dripping down his back, the court heard.

A post mortem found he had suffered eight wounds to his head and torso including two deep stab injuries on his chest and back.

In bodycam footage previously shown to jurors, Cheng can be heard screaming at officers: "If you’re gonna shoot me, shoot me.

“I’m gonna die anyway. I’m bleeding.”

She then continues screaming as she tells police: "I don’t give a f***. Kill me now".

Cheng was treated at the scene before being led away from her blood-covered home naked from the waist down.

As a wound on her leg was treated, she allegedly told officers: "I’m a nice girl I’ve done nothing wrong.”

Cheng denies murder and manslaughter.

The trial continues.

Read More on The Sun

Olympic swimmer tragically found dead by her four-year-old daughter

Britney Spears breaks her silence after husband files for divorce

Source: Read Full Article